Xiaomi has announced the latest version of its second most popular product in India. Yes! I’m talking about their fitness group Mi Band. The latest edition is called the Mi Band 6, which also has a 1.56-inch larger AMOLED display, SpO2 monitoring and more. Comes with a few improvements like. As we all know, India is a price sensitive market, the price of 3500 elan announced by Xiaomi was not easy. is accepted by consumers and even technologists like us.
Mi Band 6 Launched, our investigation is coming soon, it’s a little late, it will drop in a few hours.
– Abhishek Bhatnagar (@abhishek) August 26, 2021
Also read | OnePlus Band Vs Mi Band 5: What is the best fitness group under Rs 2500?
Xiaomi was ready for criticism, so they announced a special ₹ 500 discount for all existing Mi group users (from Mi band 1 to Mi band5). The discount can be obtained from August 30, the date of the first sale. If you are a Mi band 6 user today, I will share a complete step-by-step guide to get a 500 ₹ discount on your Mi band 6 purchase.
Steps to claim a 500 ₹ discount on Mi Band 6 in India
- Open the Mi Fit application on your phone
- Tap the banner in the app or go to mioffers.be.mi.com
- Copy the Mi Fit ID (go to Mi Fit Application> Profile> Profile Picture> ID)
- Enter your name and Mi fit ID in the box below
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions checkbox and click Submit
- You will now receive a discount coupon that you can copy and use Mi Store Application or My website while buying Mi Band 6 on the check page
Who can take advantage of the 500 Off discount on Mi band 6?
Any Mi Band user can take advantage of this amount of 500 when buying a Mi band 6. If he:
- Located in India
- Mi Bands – Mi Band 1, Mi Band 2, Mi Band 3, Mi Band 3i, Mi Band 4, Mi Band 5 and Mi Band are one of the HRX editions and are currently in use.
- Synchronized Mi Band Mi Fit Application into last 60 days (Before August 22 2021)
- You can buy Mi Band 6 from the Mi store app or from the Mi India Website
Note: The offer can be used only once per Mi Fit ID.
Is the offer available for a lifetime?
No, people on Xiaomi have noted that the offer will only be available for one month, ie it will start at 12.00 on August 30, 2021 and end at 12.00 on September 30, 2021. The offer can only be used once per Mi Fit ID.
How many days can you get the coupon?
After creating the coupon, follow the steps above. Then when you buy Mi Band 6 you have a maximum of 7 days to return the coupon and get a discount of 500 ₹.
This was the only guide to claim a 500 Rs discount if you are an active Mi Band user and if you are buying the latest Mi Band 6 in India. After the discount is requested, the effective price of the Mi band 6 will drop to 2,999 to, which is ₹ 500 more than the Mi band 5 available in India.
Also read | Top 5 Best Smart Watches in India under 3000 (2021)
If you have any doubts about using these 500 discounts on Mi Band 6, let us know in the comments below. Are you willing to pay 3,000 shares for a smart group, or will you go for a smart watch? Let us know in the comments or contact us on our Twitter or Youtube Channel.
You can also follow us for instant technological news Google News or join us to review tips and tricks, smartphones and gadgets Tools Use the Telegram Group or subscribe to the latest review videos Use the Youtube Channel.